Talk may be cheap but life isn’t. So I thought I would stretch my brain and tell you a few things in life that you can get for a dollar or less.
- Double cheeseburger at McDonald’s
- Biggie Sweet tea at McDonald’s
- A lot of things at fast food restaurants that aren’t good for you but they ARE cheap
- A stamp to stick to a card
- Super-screaming sour eagle gum ball at the mall
- Killer Halloween decorations at Dollar Tree
- Anything at Dollar Tree
- Dollar scratch off (hey..it could pay off!)
- And for TODAY ONLY… The Mother of All Meltdowns – download version!
So wouldn’t it be nice to have some laughs and a few hours of escapism for cheap? While I can’t promise you that you’ll be swept away to the Caribbean, I promise that you’ll be feeling a whole lot better about that “moment” you just had when you had to ask your kids for the 5 millionth time to get dressed and ready for school.
So do yourself and your waistline a favor and forego todays sneak-trip to McDonald’s or maybe even your GASP! Friday Frappe Latte Venti Grande Diet Whatever and buy this book. I am only one of 30 stories in there and believe me.. they’re all worthy of your time!! And for $.99, why not buy a few for your BFF’s?! But you can’t sit there just thinking about it.. we’re only selling it this cheap for a day because well.. I told you I got braces and crap to think about.
To those of you who have already bought it.. if you liked it, won’t you consider leaving us a review?