We are getting so big and so fast.. the greatest thing is that she's gotten so fast…"don't let me catch you!" "where do you think you're going?? I can get you!". Plus, she's developed this really cute "shy" thing, where not only will she turn her head, but 9 times out of 10, she'll bury her head! So adorable…
About The Author
Is Your Child Ready for a Smartphone?
Download my free guide that also has a family smartphone contract!
Welcome to the Hen House!
I'm Kristen and this is my Hen House!
Well, it's more like a full fledged farm what with the Rooster, the girls, and Josie and the Pussycats. If you're looking for life done real, you're in the right place. My writing is pretty much like having a conversation in real life with me.. I'll shift gears at any given moment. One second I'm talking about OITNB and the next I'm talking about why I can't get the weeds out of my garden.
But have no worries.. I guarantee you'll always be entertained.
Top Posts & Pages
- Post #399 - A Letter To My 5th Grade Graduate
- A Birthday Message to My 14 Year Old Daughter
- Let's Go to Carowinds!
- 5 Apps that Will Help Keep Your Teen Safe
- What *I* would teach at Cotillion
- Welcome to Text-as: 8th Grade Graduation Edition
- How to Have a Sweet 16 Party on a Budget
- Why Can't Women Be Friends?
- Taste Testing: Whole Foods Market's Whole Value Meals
- What Happens When You Ask Parents and Teens the Same Questions