A letter arrived from camp yesterday! Our first..ever! We both received one today.. if that doesn't get you missing the kids, nothing will.
About The Author
June 14, 2013
May 12, 2008
May 26, 2011
June 17, 2008
Is Your Child Ready for a Smartphone?
Download my free guide that also has a family smartphone contract!
Welcome to the Hen House!
I'm Kristen and this is my Hen House!
Well, it's more like a full fledged farm what with the Rooster, the girls, and Josie and the Pussycats. If you're looking for life done real, you're in the right place. My writing is pretty much like having a conversation in real life with me.. I'll shift gears at any given moment. One second I'm talking about OITNB and the next I'm talking about why I can't get the weeds out of my garden.
But have no worries.. I guarantee you'll always be entertained.
Top Posts & Pages
- A Birthday Message to My 14 Year Old Daughter
- Post #399 - A Letter To My 5th Grade Graduate
- Let's Go to Carowinds!
- Welcome to Text-as: 8th Grade Graduation Edition
- What *I* would teach at Cotillion
- Why Can't Women Be Friends?
- Taste Testing: Whole Foods Market's Whole Value Meals
- 12 Guests of Christmas - Gingertude!
- Parenting Teens and Tweens
- Do Moms REALLY Get a Vacation?