Nothing makes your heart lurch like the words “fell, big knot and ER” being used in the same sentence. Good news is she was wearing a helmet and there was no ER needed but a couple of days of close observation are in order.
About The Author
March 5, 2013
April 16, 2012
September 7, 2014
March 28, 2016
Is Your Child Ready for a Smartphone?
Download my free guide that also has a family smartphone contract!
Welcome to the Hen House!
I'm Kristen and this is my Hen House!
Well, it's more like a full fledged farm what with the Rooster, the girls, and Josie and the Pussycats. If you're looking for life done real, you're in the right place. My writing is pretty much like having a conversation in real life with me.. I'll shift gears at any given moment. One second I'm talking about OITNB and the next I'm talking about why I can't get the weeds out of my garden.
But have no worries.. I guarantee you'll always be entertained.
Top Posts & Pages
- Post #399 - A Letter To My 5th Grade Graduate
- A Birthday Message to My 14 Year Old Daughter
- 5 Apps that Will Help Keep Your Teen Safe
- Let's Go to Carowinds!
- What *I* would teach at Cotillion
- 12 Guests of Christmas - Gingertude!
- Why Can't Women Be Friends?
- Welcome to Text-as: 8th Grade Graduation Edition
- Throat Punch Thursday - Miss Bimbo
- How to Have a Sweet 16 Party on a Budget